After a fun filled weekend, my gal pals are gone. I miss them already, Seattle seems lonelier without them. We had SO much fun together! Highlights include:
- Thursday Night: Dinner at the Pink Door to Celebrate Erin P’s birthday. Drinks followed at Kells.
- Friday Night: A fun filled evening playing board games: specifically True Colors. True Colors is a really great game for people who know each other well – and who don’t get hurt feelers easily. SO MUCH FUN!
- Saturday Afternoon: Shopped downtown. Lunch at Purple Café.
- Saturday Night: Sushi and Sake Bombs at Shiku. It was my first time there and it was wonderful. Two thumbs up! Delicious sushi, creative drinks and attentive service! I’ll be back there for sure (although I’m hoping they’ll start taking reservations). After several hours at Shiku, we migrated over to the Ballard Loft.
- Sunday: Girls left. Football, laundry and pumpkin carving at Stacy and Andre’s house!
I’ll post a few weekend pics soon!