Today we had a little “Saved by the Bell Trivia” contest. Below are the questions. Do you know the answers?
1) Theme song. Fill in the blanks.
When I wake up in the morning
And the ‘larm gives out a warning
I don’t think I’ll ever make it on time
By the time I grab my books,
And I give myself a look,
I’m at the corner just in time __ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
It’s alright ”cause I’m saved by the bell
2) What was the name of their hangout spot (restaurant)?
3) What was the mascot of Bayside High School?
4) In one episode, Zack accidentally killed one of Screech’s pets and the gang had a funeral. What kind of pet was it?
5) What does the A.C. stand for in AC Slater?
6) Whose baby did Zack help to deliver in the elevator during an earthquake?
7) What actress played Screech’s girlfriend Violet?
8) What is AC Slater’s nickname for Zack?
9) What was the name of Bayside’s rival school?
10) The summer they all got summer jobs at the Malibu Sands Beach club. One of the characters did not work that summer because his/her parents were members of the club. Who didn’t work?
11) In the made-for-tv movie “wedding special” Zack and Kelly got married. In what city was their wedding?
12) What was the song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to caffeine pills?