- Other people’s weird laughs. I work with some weird laughers. When I started at this job, I was shocked – absolutely stunned by these laughers. It’s hard not to join in!
- Under bites on people who are trying to act cool or tough. Try it. Push out your jaw so your bottom teeth are in front of your top teeth. DO IT. Now, look incredibly serious and cock your head sideways. It’s funny, right?
- Everybody Loves Raymond. I don’t know why, but this show just cracks me up EVERY TIME I watch it. I mean it – every time. It’s on TV right now and I’ve laughed out loud at least six times. That’s pretty incredible. The weird part is, I shouldn’t like it. I’m not the target audience. I have nothing in common with the characters. And yet, I can’t get enough. It’s a mystery.
- The word “nards”. I have a friend that says “nards”. He he he!
- My 7 year old brother Nathan (one of the triplets), was getting in trouble for calling his brother a “terd”, so he made up a new word to use instead. The word is “tert”. Tert! Tert! Tert!
- And of course….this photo: